CLIMATE ACTION CHALLENGE
Just being passionate isn't enough. We need a new way to engage our communities and spur real, impactful action quickly.
Is your community coming to grips with the urgency of acting to address pollution, climate change, food insecurity and environmental inequities?
Do you want to take action but aren't sure how to actually make an impact?
If so, coordinating a 90-Day Climate Action Challenge for your community is just the thing.
The challenge is a proven approach to make taking action exciting, by providing a limited-time framework. Along with step-by-step guidance in the book and workbook, teams commit to take action and provide accountability and support.
In the 2020 International Climate Action Challenge, over 100 challengers from 22 countries came together. From September 1 to November 30, together, they planted 40,000 trees, completed 80,000 voter outreach contacts, formed 123 new partnerships and so much more.
If your community has had a hard time making real impact so far, it's not your fault. Anyone can mobilize their community, once you know how.
Get in-depth guidance for launching a community challenge!
Introducing the "Climate Action Challenge Community Course"...
Who is it for?
- Anyone who is ready to host a 90-day challenge in their community
- Anyone who is familiar with the power of the Climate Action Challenge approach and wants to launch it community-wide
- Perfect for engaging and motivating your school, neighborhood, business, faith community or any community!
What is included?
- 10 Video Lessons walking you through the setup of a community-wide 90-Day Climate Action Challenge
- Downloadable guidebook with timeline and key considerations for making your community challenge engaging and impactful
- Four expert video interviews with advice for engaging faith communities, neighborhoods, businesses, and cities
- Full year access to videos
- Share video and guidebook access with up to 20 members on your team!
- 90-minute 1-to-1 coaching session with Joan Gregerson to get personalized guidance for your situation
- Five digital copies of the Climate Action Challenge book and workbook. Purchase additional copies here.
- Private Group in our Members Area exclusively for Climate Action Challenge course members
- Invite to join the ICAC20 Alumni Group for mentoring and connections to participants and mentors from the 2020 International Climate Action Challenge
- This is not a facilitated challenge. This is a training so you can run your own.
- Inquire about special bulk pricing discounts for books and workbooks.
When is the course available?
- Access the course immediately
- Schedule your coaching session immediately
- Get access to distribute your five copies digital books and workbooks immediately
Think about the meaning of your life. How much would it be worth it to you if you could help prompt real transformation in your community quickly?
Now, get ready to #BeTheChange!
Choose your payment plan:
- Save $39 with a single payment of $349
- Easy pay with four monthly payments of $97